The spring real estate market is here! We have many buyers searching for homes and inventory is currently low. This is true advantage for sellers at this time! If you’re worried that your home is not ready to put on the market, contact one of our agents for advice! They will guide you in the right direction.
Suggestions like these for preparing your home successfully are part of the guidance you could expect from our licensed agents at Nichol City:
- Curb Appeal Brings Them In. Clean up debris left from winter months. Paint anything that may be chipped, like railings or mailboxes.
- The Front Door Greets the Prospect. It should be clean and have a welcoming decoration.
- Nothing Brightens Like Paint. Fresh neutral color paint goes far to make a room seem new and delivers a great return.
- Let the Sun Shine In. Open draperies and curtains to make your home cheerful.
- Fix that Faucet. Dripping water discolors sinks and suggests faulty plumbing.
- Repairs Can Make a Big Difference. Loose knobs, sticking doors & windows as well as other minor flaws detract from value. Have them fixed.
- From Top to Bottom. Display the full value of your home’s space. Remove all unnecessary clutter and even some furniture to create a more open feel.
Have your home looking its best for prospective buyers! Contact us today for a free comparative market analysis and find out what your home is worth in today’s market.